This video explains aftercare procedures for Pets that have had general Anesthesia for Dental or Surgical Procedures. Provided by Dr. Matthew Wheaton from Alicia Pet Care Center.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For? Search Our Site NOW!
Click Here To Check Out This Kitten Care Secret Solution
Leave a comment
- JacquelinePPark: Does anyone know where I can send off for any free Kitten Care Packs, or Kitten Food Packs? http://t.co/gSMwwXfZPr
- JacquelinePPark: Whay do i put in an orphaned kitten emergancy care pack? http://t.co/acbbE2UC0G
- JacquelinePPark: Peculiarities of Kitten Care http://t.co/AEa16h4GUt
- JacquelinePPark: my kitty had 3 little kittens today and is still breathing heavily like she was in labour..is this no... http://t.co/s0eHDCeVJ6
- JacquelinePPark: How to make kittens comforable when new to home? http://t.co/GyLMvV0QTs
- JacquelinePPark: Whats the best kind of kitten to get? http://t.co/OtSV4ofUym
- JacquelinePPark: My cat had kittens yesterday, at what age should I take them to the vet? http://t.co/l3k0sYJrwa
- JacquelinePPark: How can I talk to my mom about getting a kitten? http://t.co/OfWw54aMxj
- JacquelinePPark: Adopting a kitten in spring time and have questions? http://t.co/4P44fWKCWH
- JacquelinePPark: Can someone tell me all about kittens and where to get one? http://t.co/vmePfIUcUX